All you want for Christmas (or Solstice, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, or any other holiday around this time of year) is a lawyer that can help you out when:
- You get charged with trespassing for going down your neighbor’s chimney
- Frosty charged you with assault after he lost the last snowball fight
- You need to sue the stocking manufacturer because it caught on fire and burned your house down after you hung it by the fireplace with care
- The drug you were prescribed caused you to have visions of lollipops and sugarplums dance in your head and resulted in a car accident that totaled your brand new sleigh
- You saw that other Santa kissing your significant other and you need a divorce
Santa Lawyer works for milk and cookies, Haribo Black Forest Gummy Bears, and knows absolutely nothing that would be of use to you on the above topics.